Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog entry 12

         Looking back at my work for the 2nd Reflection and Evaluation, felt like it went by too quick.  4 weeks left and its over. I still need more time to work on my grammar and sentence structure because I can't fail the CATW again. I think a lot about my goals and short term goals that sometimes I feel like I need to write it down about everything. I missed 1 entry because of being lazy. Hopefully the last few weeks our professor can give us clues or secrets about what we should do in order to pass the CATW.  Overall if was a good experience typing things on the computer. I believe it’s better because of my hand writing.Most important, when I take this skills to another school or next level of writing I know I will be more prepare. I won’t hesitate to write and impress my English teachers with my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment