Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blog 17

  Reading about Michael Pollen'd suggestions about food from his book made me disagree with him because i eat food like Kellogg. As results i have never suffer a heart attack, so i strongly disagree with some of his suggestions. I don't think we will last for long if we eat plants only. Where are all the proteins we need for our body to stay strong? All of these suggestions reflect the same ideas the matrix has shown because its illustrate the real world. What are the bad things we are consuming everyday bad for our health and what should we start eating to stay healthy. Something Michael Pollen suggested that we should start doing is plant a garden with vegetables. Make your life easier and healthier, no more spending money but also it can provide a workout when your in the garden. 
    On my reflection for the class i believe i slack just few blogs. I am still writing  less than 400 words, my goal in the last 3 weeks is to write more than 400 so i can be ready for the CATW. Hopefully i can pass the class so i can get a chance to take the test. I am not ready to retake the class again because i need to graduate in time. Hopefully i will do great . My grammar feels like it needs more improvement. Ideas like how to write a good structure essay is a big part of my short goal before the end of this class. I think i deserve a B- on this course if i end up passing the exam or if my professor lets me take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment